Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems I have been working on this all year.. well actually I have. We are proud to announce that our Superflow SF-840 Chassis Dyno is up and running. Featuring dual eddy current up too 1500 RWHP & 200 MPH. The capability to perform Inertia or loaded tests. 2 optical pickup (true RPM & wheel speed/drive shaft RPM). 42-inch diameter rolls for minimum tire deflection and maximum contact patch. Torque is measured with a temperature-compensating load cell for precise torque and power readings. Real-time weather station (air temp, barometric pressure and humidity). We have had many diesels and other vehicles on the dyno, so far the High number belongs to an 05" Cummins (w/single turbo) 664 RWHP and 1384 RWTRQ. I would like to invite all of you out to check out our newest tool, as of now no appointments are necessary for a dyno session. We will be looking to setup a dyno day sometime in the future for Cummins, Powerstrokes and Duramax trucks. Thanks David

1 - 1 of 1 Posts