Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your dyno results here. Lets see whose top dog. If you are running spray or water/meth list it. Mine is a Dodge, so I'll stay out of it. Lets see what you guys and gals have been up to!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
449hp and 879 here hope to make 500hp soon??? Done with mods below on all fuel, no baby bottles!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Casper is at 674.6rwhp, 1378ftlb. on # 2 :rockin

Blue is 503 rwhp 1180 tq.

Both with McRat tuning. Casper just has more mods :mad: ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
You forgot to say on a stock engine that is still streetable:cool: !!

Casper is very streetable. Is no different then driving Blue:peelout

McRat is going to try to baseline the LBZ tomorrow :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Since my better half is a better techie then me.. Here are Red's numbers :cool:

McRat said:
http://dieseldrags.com/diesel/redstockdyno.pdf

316rwhp at 3250rpm using STP, 304 using SAE
526ftlb at 3000rpm using STP, 506 using SAE

Unable to lock into 4th any lower than 1800rpm, the "M" mode selector will still allow downshifting, and my Tech2 needs an update.

This is about the same rwhp as 2004 manual trans LS1 Corvette (350HP at the brochure), yet we have far higher driveline losses in an automatic 4x4 truck. Certainly the 360HP rating is not inflated, and possibly underrated.

We dyno'd in 5th gear also, and lost 10rwhp. This is normal as 4th is 1:1 and 5th is an overdriven gear which are more "lossy".

Most interesting is that peak power is made at redline not 3000.

Truck is 100% stock original with zero changes, and 350mi.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
pretty impressive, only lost around 40 hp from the engine to the wheels,

it will probally get stronger as it getrs a few miles on it and you get the trans tightend up!

·
Registered
73 Posts
pretty impressive, only lost around 40 hp from the engine to the wheels,

it will probally get stronger as it getrs a few miles on it and you get the trans tightend up!
Thanks :) Well I'm seeing MikeL on Tuesday for the Transgo Jr. and a 1057:rockin

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
no wonder my 06 lbz felt like a dragster(stock)verses my 05 lly(stock)with that kind of numbers:cool .i must say my lly will smoke my lbz when you drag race them now:fart these trucks are bad for a 19 year old.like my daddy says boys will be boys:rof :tease

·
Registered
83 Posts
1004 RWHP 1958 Ft. Lbs. Torque #2 Only Hope to raise the bar again here real soon too......hehehe
Nasty isn't quite stock anymore but still a daily driver.:rockin

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
1004 RWHP 1958 Ft. Lbs. Torque #2 Only Hope to raise the bar again here real soon too......hehehe
Nasty isn't quite stock anymore but still a daily driver.:rockin
you wouln't happen to drag race and pull this truck do you:rolleyes: .IMMPRESSIVE #'s:fartand if you do what is your quarter mile time

·
Registered
83 Posts
The new build was completed in January so no track times yet. It should run 10's here real soon when the track opens. :D :gearjamin

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
The new build was completed in January so no track times yet. It should run 10's here real soon when the track opens. :D :gearjamin
good luck.i wouldn't mind having a truck that runs 10s.this summer i plan on trying to get my truck into the 700rwhp range.

·
Registered
24 Posts
618 RWHP and 1254 Torque here, and its a work truck :D

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
well i didn't hit no 500rwhp(much less 700rwhp)but i hit 425hp/760tqr on a mustang dyno and the only mod was a straight exhaust and the PPE,that was on the LBZ..

·
Registered
335 Posts
350 hp and 1160 torque. Something tells me the dyno was wrong but i may never know

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just found this forum, I like it.
499/1019 on McRat Racing tunning Beta only. Will be in the 500's soon with more tunning.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts