·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey thought i would see how how many members are from eastern ontario

·
Registered
82 Posts
Leamington, Ontario here.. kinda south though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
myself, pakenham ontario in the ottawa valleyjust a little ways outside ottawa

·
Registered
99 Posts
i from sunderland, an hour north of toronto, but i livin and workin in eastern ontario now, livin in lansdowne, 30 min east of kingston.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello! Jim I call Lanark my Home

·
Registered
673 Posts
myself, pakenham ontario in the ottawa valleyjust a little ways outside ottawa
I am from Kanata, but I am a member at Pakenham golf course so I am up there a lot. I actually had my buddy John Barr in Pakenham throw on my levelling kit for me and do my alignment. If you are from Pakenham I am sure you know Barr.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i know john used to work there lol i work in bells corners as a machinist now still live in pakenham though glad to hear your attending the dyno day you might have heard of the lad putting it on tim noonan he has TNE Diesel drives a black dodge dually with big BD stickers all over the hood

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Hi neighbors. From Michigan, but seems like I'm in Ontario once a month or so. So if you see a silver birch cc/lb heading east pulling a camper blow some smoke at me as you pass. Heading west, get outta my way its hammer down

·
Registered
673 Posts
ya i know john used to work there lol i work in bells corners as a machinist now still live in pakenham though glad to hear your attending the dyno day you might have heard of the lad putting it on tim noonan he has TNE Diesel drives a black dodge dually with big BD stickers all over the hood
Cool. A buddy of mine who will be at the dyno day with his black dodge just got a tranny through Tim so I have heard of him. He is the one I will be talking to about my EFI Live after I have my baseline from the dyno day. Tim seems to be pretty involved here in the diesel stuff and my buddy had a great experience dealing with him so it is nice to have solid and knowledgable local people to deal with. Pretty nice to have events like this, as well as the pulls showing up locally.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is that jason by any chance?? ya i am the one that helps with the efi live maybe i have met you before not sure but ya i got a white reg cab duramax

·
Registered
673 Posts
is that jason by any chance?? ya i am the one that helps with the efi live maybe i have met you before not sure but ya i got a white reg cab duramax
No Jeremey is the one with the dodge who got the tranny through Tim and BD I think. Well I imagine we will run into eachother at DynoDay. My truck is a levelled all black.

Ryan

·
Registered
107 Posts
Im from Kingston, wheres the dyno day at?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's 'Ontarians' not 'Ontarioans?'

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dyno day is in richmond just south of ottawa kanata area at lentech automotive and not sure about the spelling and ya it is jeremy that got the tranny from tim i had the name wrong

·
Registered
673 Posts
Im from Kingston, wheres the dyno day at?
Sledneck here is the link to the dyno day. Wouldn't be that far from Kingston. TNEDIESEL.com - Events

I assume from your name you ride sleds... where abouts do you ride? We usually ride down near Cloyne area on the Mazinaw Powerline Trails off of HWY 41 as I have a cottage down there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ya I ride there sometimes, if we have enough snow i ride locally as much as I can, but we unload at the highschool in cloyne a few times and go from there. Im an Arctic Cat guy, what about yourself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey im new here im from kapuskasing north more then east but considered northeastern
small town where 10 hours north from toronto

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
checking my route for tommorow, and I remembered a question:

Whats the deal on the 402?

Every time I drive the 402 there is someone peeing on the side of the road. Doesnt matter what time of day or night, dudes and chicks, everytime there is someone stopped on the side of the road pissing. Is it a contest or lottery or radio station stunt or something?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Im not even sure which road the 402 is lol

How many people come to this dyno day normally.....just want to know if its worth my while or not.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in Brockville but spend a lot of time in Ottawa and Kingston.. I also have a cottage at McArthurs Mills off HWY#28 between Denbigh and Bancroft.. When we had sleds we were up there all year round, but now we just have ATV's because the winters have been terrible lately..

Adam

1 - 20 of 32 Posts