Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just released, the CS and CTS Race units from Edge.

The Edge Racing Evolution CS and CTS models feature up to seven power levels that provide jaw-dropping horsepower and torque gains of up to 250+ additional HP and 450+ ft. lbs. of torque. The race tuner provides custom-built tunes designed for race and competition vehicles. The Edge Racing Evolution is not legal for use on public highways and streets and may not be used for purposes other than off-road, legal competition/race uses. The Edge Racing Evolution is not operable until registered at www.edgeproductsracing.com which will require the user to sign a disclaimer before use.

Use the Edge Fusion software to update current Edge Racing Evolution CS and CTS products. There's no need to remove the product from the box; simply connect the Evolution to your PC using the supplied USB cable via the opening in the box and run the Edge Fusion software.

Edge Racing Evolution CS/CTS Power gains for the LB7 and LLY Duramax

Edge CS Race

Edge CTS Race LB7

Level 1 35hp 65tq

Level 2 55hp 130tq

Level 3 85hp 200tq

Level 4 110hp* 240tq*

Level 5 140hp* 275tq*

Level 6 200hp* 425tq*

Level 7 220+hp* 450+tq*

LLY Race

Level 1 40hp 70tq

Level 2 60hp 100tq

Level 3 90hp 170tq

Level 4 120hp* 200tq*

Level 5 185hp* 300tq*

Level 6 225hp* 345tq*

Level 7 250+hp* 380+tq*

*Horsepower and foot pounds of torque can vary due to various types of vehicle modifications. Extreme power levels (4-7) are designed for extreme race applications and require vehicle modifications.

We will have them up on our site very soon for purchase.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
:saywhat:saywhat i ordered the standard evo CTS a mere 3 hours before this was posted:byebye

·
Registered
206 Posts
I agree, cancel the order and get the race version, You will love it!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey guys i have edge on my truck not the cts just the old one i have an lly and one of the features is to lock all shifts on defuel but it only locks in overdrive cause the lock smbly comes up on the display is it locking all of them or not thanks

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
it was next day aired so its already local haha and i dont have a built trans or the extra 300 to spend to order the race right now

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
since its a programmer and a monitor i would think it should still work as one if you just leave the truck as stock mode, thats a damn expensive monitor though!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah you are right I have been down this road before LOL. They are comingout with the monitor edition by itself some time here soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts