Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part numbers 28300 & 98003, recently purchased in November, but never installed...still have boxes. Fits 01-07 Classics. $40 shipped. May be separated if you buy both and then sell the one you don't need. :rofl

Also have the EGT probe 98601 available, do not need in my new truck. Great condition, also purchased in November and has less than 500 miles on it and have box. Was installed on my 2006 LBZ. $60 shipped.

Purchase all 3 together and I'll knock another $10 off.

Please visit Edge website to verify compatibility with your vehicle. I do not know what other applications it will fit and don't have the time to check! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Man I literally just ordered the pod and probe and they just arrived today. I used the pod to mount my gauges when I took it out and I just gave the programmer to my cousin so I ordered him the missing parts. I always miss the good deals!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I literally just ordered the pod and probe and they just arrived today. I used the pod to mount my gauges when I took it out and I just gave the programmer to my cousin so I ordered him the missing parts. I always miss the good deals!
That's usually my luck too!! :drink

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a deal in progress, if anything changes I will repost for sale.

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything was sold. Thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts