Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Edge EVO CTS if anyone is interested. I am selling to eventually go to EFI, otherwise the CTS has worked beautifully! I am thinking $400 and I will pay shipping cost here in the US. I will also include the dash pod that fits my LMM dash. I have only owned this since September/October time frame and it is still in perfect condition with original box. This is part# 85200 (standard version). If buyer can wait till I get some guages, shortly after sale is made, I will ship the EGT probe as well. I don't want to ship it until I have the guages or I will have a hole in my manifold.

SOLD!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
i hate u!ill trade ya with some cash!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
I'm assuming this is the non-race version, that will not delete the DPF?

A model number might help potential buyers, as there are a few different models.

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Good question. If it deletes the DPF, I'm interested. Lemme know.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated the original post, sorry about that. It is just the standard version. Like the post says, I will throw in the EGT probe as well after I purchase some guages. I will ship seperately since I don't want to leave a hole in my manifold.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
will this fit an lb7

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Updated the original post, sorry about that. It is just the standard version. Like the post says, I will throw in the EGT probe as well after I purchase some guages. I will ship seperately since I don't want to leave a hole in my manifold.
save yourself on the $5 shipping, hit ACE hardware for a 10¢ 1/8 pipe plug.

Just trying to help you out man!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
save yourself on the $5 shipping, hit ACE hardware for a 10¢ 1/8 pipe plug.

Just trying to help you out man!
Didn't even think of that!!

Okay, now I will ship the EGT probe with the CTS! :rockin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts