Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently came back from a deployment and let my dad hold onto my truck which had the edge evo race tuner in the truck plugged in... I come back and my father says that the tuner is telling me I need to reset the external memory, so I connect it to my laptop thinking its all I need to do. But the fusion software is telling me to reset the truck back to stock levels and try to update again later. So right now I am stuck in a rut because I can't do anything when the tuner is in the truck it is telling me I need to reset the external memory and won't allow me to do anything else on it, and along with when the device is hooked up to the computer provides no help as well. Has anyone had any experience with this before? Or how to correct this problem? :help

·
Registered
844 Posts
I had some issues with mine, but not like this. I called Edge support and they took care of me. There customer service is great!

·
Registered
215 Posts
same here. call them and they will update it then youll be good to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.