Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP ! edge evolution RACE CS for trade or sale!

i have a edge race cs and i want to go efi live so i need real gauges just wanted to know if somebody had gauges and some money for my edge evo race cs with a probe (used of course) but is in perfect shape i have the box and paperwork also a lbz dash mount pm with a cash offer and what kinda of gauge setup u have!

650$ for everything

NOW 615$ u pay shipping... hell of a deal

edge evolution race CS (color screen) fits 06-09 lly lbz lmm

this setup new would be around 800$

1.edge evolution RACE CS
2.LBZ custom dash pod
3. edge probe (used for a little time)
4. boxes and paperwork and everything i got when i bought it new

wanting gauges and pod for lbz with speakerhole and a few bucks
or cash

9-29-09 it was new...

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/al...et.com/albums/q53/cbonacci/DSCF0550.jpg[/img]
[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
edge said they are going to have the cts insight monitor out soon that works on all the model years!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not sure what that has to do with this for sale ad, but it surely means that a fat $500 paypal payment should call this sold right now, :) :) :).

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure what that has to do with this for sale ad, but it surely means that a fat $500 paypal payment should call this sold right now, :) :) :).

come lol u can do better for that now...800$ worth of equipment sitting here shes used but u couldnt ever tell

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did you already get my payment?? DAM*, new i should have pulled the plug. Just hard to spend the money for something when you dont even have the truck yet, LOL. Just wanted to test it out prior to buying a tuner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts