Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an insight CTS and probe for sale that I bought a few months back from Alligator Performance. I have gone a different route and don't have a need for this. It has been connected to my truck a few times so it is out of the box but is essentially new. The probe is a non-expandable type and is brand new never been installed. I would like $450 shipped.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
This will work with the LBZ right? And what's the difference between the non-expandable EGT probe and whatever it is that Edge sells? Forgive the stupid questions its still to early lol

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yes it will work for your truck. And expandable means you can add other sensors or probes to the cts. With the non expandable you can't. If you go on the edge website you can see what I mean.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This will work with the LBZ right? And what's the difference between the non-expandable EGT probe and whatever it is that Edge sells? Forgive the stupid questions its still to early lol
Yes this will work in your truck as the prevoius post said. See the edge sight for more details on expandable versus non-expandable but they have other sensors you can basically stack on if you have the expandable. They aren't really anything I would want so I ordered a non-expandable.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold! This thread can be closed.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts