Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for either an edge insight cs or an edge evolution cs. I want to use it to monitor vitals and control efi once i get it. Anyone have either of these for around $250-$300?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
You can't use an evolution to change EFI. You need either the CS insight or CTS insight.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea i know, nut that would give me a few tunes and the monitors i want until i can get efi, then i could trade for a insight or sell and buy an insight

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the response, but i need the cs. Its going to mount in my overhead console space.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
OH you need a CS, I was gonna say I have an Evolution CTS for sale.
Overhead console has always seemed like an awkward place to be looking at gauges. You kinda have to look up and tilt your head back, I dont get it, but people do it.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
You can put a CTS up there many menbers have done it, I'll see if I can find some links in a min. Also it is kinda awkward to be looking up there at gauges. I had my air tank gauges up there andit was had to look at them, let alone something I felt the need to have a close eye on like EGT's and stuff.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Yup, to each his own

1 - 9 of 9 Posts