Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if level six was worth buying or not ?

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you can build your trans a bit

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
i had it the only major difference is it does smoke alot more.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had it the only major difference is it does smoke alot more.
so it doesnt really increase power to much ? thats kinda dumb... how much more smoke is it ? like twice as much as level 5?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so it doesnt really increase power to much ? thats kinda dumb... how much more smoke is it ? like twice as much as level 5?
only reason i ask is because every sunday me and my buddy he drives a cummins we smoke the franklin bike club in the mornings and he dumps a rediclious amount and i wanted to try and have more but more power to ...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your really not thinking much for smoking bikers who would kick your ass in a heartbeat.

Get over yoursrlf. People like yourself and your buddy are the reason why our sport has gotten so much negativity.
im not talking about like street bikes... im talking about the annoying ass bike riders who you get stuck behind on our country rodes ...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
im not talking about like street bikes... im talking about the annoying ass bike riders who you get stuck behind on our country rodes ...
Those bastards

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those bastards
why dont they jus go ride in the park or somethin lol i was stuck behind them for like twenty mins before i had a chance to pass lol and they got the pipe :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Swap places with them and see how much you appreciate it and please dont help kill our hobby. Screw Edge and go with EFI Live anyways
well ya see i would switch places ... but i prefer driving much more lmao

·
Registered
279 Posts
Your really not thinking much for smoking bikers who would kick your ass in a heartbeat.

Get over yoursrlf. People like yourself and your buddy are the reason why our sport has gotten so much negativity.
X2

-Eric

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
yes it smokes alot more has a lil more power to. the smoke is y i got rid of it.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I understand your annoyance, but smoking them out isn't going to do anything except get more people pissed at the diesel community.

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Yessir^^^^^

·
Registered
318 Posts
As far as Lvl 6 I agree with the above posts. Not worth it. I can't stand bicyclists that think the whole damn road is theirs for the taking either. If it was me I would double check the local laws regarding 'motorized vehicles', which, last time I check bicycles fell under most of the provisions as the rest of us. Over here in ID it is illegal for a 'motorized vehicle' to delay more than 3 cars on a 2-lane highway. Sucks that they are supposed to follow all the rules of the road like a normal vehicle, yet they never get s**t from the cops for blowing signs, cutting through traffic, not paying registration fees or insurance, yada yada..... If anything in this country needs regulated anymore, bicyclists are in the Top 10. (Not accusing those that actually respect the fact that they share the road, and have half a brain when out riding.)

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
instead of smoking all over the bikers do what i do, run them over. they have a bike lane for a reason. if they arent in the bike lane, its an "accident"

·
Registered
69 Posts
smoked out my principal on his road bike last Sunday morning i guess pay back is a bitch.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
smoked out my principal on his road bike last Sunday morning i guess pay back is a bitch.
bahahaha thats f****n Awesome lmao ... i coulda have used that lil extra power last night i raced a 2004 cummins with a bullydog... i set my juice with no defueling shifts and level 5 .. i beat him the first time untill i was at like 80 or so then i felt it jerk or pop and basically my overdrive dropped ??? i dunno it threw a code but i just shut the truck off till all the power went out then i started it back up and it drove again .. i raced him again and set the juice to were it would defuel on shifts and he beat me by like the nose of his truck ... either way way each race untill about 80ish he was at my tailgate then he would start pullin back up ...
But does anyone know anything about my overdrive dropping ??? ... i mean the overdrive still works now but it was just wired cuz it hit over drive then it revved 3 grand ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts