Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used edge juice with attitude for a decent price, and I have read that a lot of people have problems with them. It seem that once they got theirs flashed, all the problems went a way. Just wondering, what is the latest version of the edge juice, I think the one that I am getting has version 3.4. Just wondering if I should get it reflashed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I contacted Edge about my used one and they told me my version was fine.. Just give them the #'s off the Edge and they will let you know.

Edge Products: Home

·
Registered
14 Posts
If it's broke I am sure they can do something. Mine was the last version and I was told I would need a new board or purchase the newer version. I am having no issues with mine. Drive it every day.

CAN they fix it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
im having a problem with mine and they had me plug it into my computer to send them the data so they can figure out whats wrong so i suggest calling them they are really cool:D

·
Registered
116 Posts
mine messes up all the time and i have to unhook everything put it back to stock, i know my truck is not going to start when my monitor will not light up just a blank screen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts