Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just was talking to my local hod rod shop and the owner just told me that MSD/Superchips, just bought out EDGE. I was going to order an Edge with attitude from him but he stated Id have to wait a day or two for him to sign a new distributor agreement with them. Anyone else heard this?
Steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think I saw somewhere that they did buy Edge out. Doesnt matter to me I'll never buy anymore of their products anyway. EFI Live all the way for me.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
PPE is the best if you don't like tuning,but the efi live is the best of the best..

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Maybe someone can get edge figured out! Not really impressed with them. I do like my PPE! I just need to get more mods to run it on the higher settings!

Ryan

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Maybe someone can get edge figured out! Not really impressed with them. I do like my PPE! I just need to get more mods to run it on the higher settings!

Ryan
do the tranny and buy a ppe fuel rail shim kit and then you are set for some smokin goodtimes..:drink :fart :rockin

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Yeah this all happens quite a while ago, I beleive the parent company of them all goes by the name HOLLEY, as in carb a ma tators ????

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I don't know about Holley, but MSD Inc is the parent company as I am aware of it. They own Edge Products, MSD Ignition, Superchips, and Racepak. Happened about a year or so ago. The new dealer agreement you heard about is the MVP program MSD put into place to control the ebay sellers and out of control pricing, and deadbeat dealers.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I don't know about Holley, but MSD Inc is the parent company as I am aware of it.

Your right, I dont know where i picked up that little bit of bad info but i'll have to try and forget it:eek: !!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts