Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpHey guys and gals,
I just bought a '10 lmm. I am going to purchase a edge programmer but cant figure out which one to get. I will also be installing a full exhaust turbo back and removing the dpf system, which one of these programmers if any will allow me to run w/o the dpf? What does every one think of the edge on the new trucks?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have one on my 06 lbz and love it. The evo race lets you get rid of emissions. Good tuning and gauges for cheap.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Edge Evolution Race CSor CTS. I just got the CS for my LBZ but havnt been able to make the swap. I have heard a lot of good things about them.

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
I suggest the new Edge CS or CTS Race. if you have any questions on the feature of either unit please let me know. You wont be disappointed with a Edge tuner.

·
USMC
795 Posts
I love my edge.(Thanks Tyler) Have to go with one of the race series. You'll regret it later if you dont.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, thats what I needed to know, I think I will go with the race evo cts, one other question though, does it some with the egt probe?

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Thanks, thats what I needed to know, I think I will go with the race evo cts, one other question though, does it some with the egt probe?
You mean CTS Race, and yes, you need either the standard (non-expandable) or the EAS (expandable) Pyrometer.

Basically the expandable one will be able to be daisy chained together with more upcoming products from Edge, like a Turbo Timer.

Tyler will get you all hooked up. :rockin

·
Vendor
3,397 Posts
THE CS/CTS is the way to go. You can run it with or without the DPF which is a great feature. If you would like a package deal, let me know as we have some killer deals right now and are giving away free gear with them to forum members.:drink

·
Registered
170 Posts
Whats the difference in the CS and CTS?

·
Registered
505 Posts
CS= Color screen. CTS= Color Touch Screen

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh ok thanks. So now power differinces.