Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows anything about this system good or bad let me know. And Does anyone know if this system defuels when shifting?

·
Registered
239 Posts
x2 I wanna know

·
Registered
379 Posts
If anyone knows anything about this system good or bad let me know. And Does anyone know if this system defuels when shifting?
It's a pretty good setup, some would argue the "best" setup for a canned tuner. I had it on my LMM, defuels were not bad at all, especially compared to the Quad I had before. I didn't have any issues in the 2 years I had it. I use it now for just gauges and run EFIlive tunes from Duramaxtuner. Don't think you will be disappointed. Chris

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
All in all they all are canned tunes unless you have live tuning or send in your data on a stock truck. If you are not wanting to make huge power then they are great for the price. If you are doing a built trans,injectors, or turbo then efi is the best route. Unless I build my trans I will run one.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I love mine. No complaints other than I wish I had some tranny upgrades to handle the max tune. It is a good set up all the way around for someone who isnt into getting Efi live.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ive had no problems with mine. I would highly reccomend it if you can find one, as they dont make them anymore. I know alot of people will tell you go EFI live, but unless you have a grand to spend on software then Id go with Edge tuning IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts