Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the Banks with PDA but I really want something that will smoke if I want it to. As far as the Hot File goes on the Juice with Attitude, do you think it is worth it, for the people who are running it? Also how well will the edge stack with the ppe or bully dog programmer?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was looking at the Banks with PDA but I really want something that will smoke if I want it to. As far as the Hot File goes on the Juice with Attitude, do you think it is worth it, for the people who are running it? Also how well will the edge stack with the ppe or bully dog programmer?
It will stack with the ppe, you can only run the edge on 3x4 with the ppe on hot +2 and you need a good lift pump. Then youll get all the smoke you want.:D

-Rob-

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
The Edge juice stacked with a ppe lbz has made hp #'s in the high 400's even touched into the 500's. THe edge hot file is more than the stock trans will live behind anyhow and will make low 400's on a mostly stock truck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts