Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on deiselplace forum that edge might have a success for the first tune for the LML. Wanted to see if anyone else can confirm this and might know more..

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i agree!! i had edge on my 2002 dmax and had to send the unit in 4 times to get a new one because the truck would randomly die going down the highway. would have to open the hood and unplug the whole system. im going to wait till PPE come out with theirs. or if superchip gets one going i will run it to hold me over.

· Diesel Addict
8,026 Posts
depending on which Edge unit it is..if its the Juice i wouldnt buy it but if its the Evo i wouldnt be to worried about it..

· saw what you did there
15,178 Posts
I read on deiselplace forum that edge might have a success for the first tune for the LML. Wanted to see if anyone else can confirm this and might know more..

With how much success they've had with the LMM, I'm sure their LML tuners will be just as successful.

i agree!! i had edge on my 2002 dmax and had to send the unit in 4 times to get a new one because the truck would randomly die going down the highway. would have to open the hood and unplug the whole system. im going to wait till PPE come out with theirs. or if superchip gets one going i will run it to hold me over.
Read this....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.