Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an edge box with the attitude monitor....if anyone is interested let me know....not to sure what a used one is worth so throw out some offers..will consider any.....it is for an 04.5-05 lly......thanks guys and gals:fart

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i'll take 500$ for the edge box with attitude monitor...come on i know someone needs it.......make an offer:fart

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on guys everyone needs on of these surely someone knows someone who needs one lets make a deal:fart

·
Registered
126 Posts
still have this forsale? does it come with a new pyro probe? how long was it used for? any problems?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still have it!

Yes it is still for sale and if i need to buy you a new probe i would. Not a problem at all but if you want to buy one yourself i could take some off of the price it is whatever you want to do. I never had any problems with it i just thought i would try something new. Ready for a change. not that i wasnt pleased with the edge or anything. It worked great for me. I have had it on there for a year and a half. sorry it took so long to reply i had a family emergency and havent been around the computer much. so let me know if you want it still.

·
Registered
126 Posts
will you take $400 shipped without the pyro probe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts