Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my truck is a LGH (stupid brother of LML) after buying the original program and tuned the 2 tank disappear. Also some how my mech GM computer can't get into fuel functions after EFI tunes.

I understand EFI only touch some sections of the ECM so why is the file so big??

Why the GM computer can't do anything with the fuel function?

and most important...

Where is my tank#2???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Terror tuning.... less experience than you guys for sure... but still a smart kid.
He is on it!!!! I just want to know how much info is in the file???

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
If you cannot get a 100% correct and stock LGH file for your VIN# for the LGH you own it will not contain the necessary segments for the dual tanks.

If your tuner needs a stock LGH file I can provide them for a fee.

But a pickup CAL will not work with the dual tanks on the LGH as the segment will only contain a single 36 gallon tank segment.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So went back to stock... still fuel range, fuel Gauge, Fuel transfer pump won't work...
Moonshine: Lucus will be in contact with you to see if he can get a your LGH file..

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I'd be happy with a single 36 gal tank, but then again I only have a single 26 on the truck :). Kidding aside, I hope you get it straightened out. One reason I went with ATP first time out. ZERO issues!

Don't know if Rob is the only tuner there, but if not, he's a good teacher!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two are there back Terror/Lucus had the wrong base file from one of his good friends.. but then all straight back. The only funny think is a full tank shows 999 km to go... I guess no more regen to waste fuel.
I know Rob is one of the best ... but Lucus made a super great file for my cummins 6.7 and deserve an opportunity with his 1st LGH

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
He'll probably figure it out, hope he does. I know Rob can't be the only really knowledgeable tuner out there (sorry Rob) and I am sure he had a learning curve as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts