Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my efi live 2 weeks ago, now when im driving my abs and alert light comes on and the message board says "service brake system" everything still works as it did as far as i can tell. it triggers randomly after a bit of driving. so my question is has anyone had this problem with the tuning or know what i can check? fluid is good, wires are good, pads calipers etc etc are good :help

·
Registered
781 Posts
It could be the tire size or speed limiter parameters throwing the light, I see you have 37" tires, that'll do it!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Do you have the edge insight?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Call up Rob or Dustin.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Someone told me EFI can only calibrate up to a 35" tire, I had the same issue with an LMM truck, had 38.5" tires on it, so I adjusted the tire size accordingly and it had all those lights until I used 315-75-17 as the size and no lights. Speedo is off by a little but he has to deal with it, Can the GM TechII solve that issue?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got my efi through Armor inc. up here in red deer AB. he deals through rob. i talked to him today hes going to look into it for me, ill check abs sensor as well. it never had a problem running 37s before i got the tuning so i dont think it would be the tires?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts