Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Is there a reputable and trustworthy EFI live guy in the Denver area?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Diesel Day Dreams in North Glenn is the place to go. Wade is a great tuner. All those guys are good people. Look up their Facebook and shop truck.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes a few reasons. #1 is my truck is my only vehicle so shipping off my ecm is not an option and #2 I would like to be able to talk to the tuner face to face as I feel the understanding and intentions are more clear that way. And if I want something changed I'd like to drive to his shop, get it done, and be done with it. With that said, I would not rule out the other options

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would have went with diesel day dreams if i had known about them at the time. I have ATP tunes and am more than happy with them. The guys there got things done quick and we're great to work with. You don't have to ship off your ecm for efi. You can buy an autocal with tunes custom tunes loaded from multiple vendors. Once you receive it, it's a matter of minutes to plug it in and tune your truck.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I would have went with diesel day dreams if i had known about them at the time. I have ATP tunes and am more than happy with them. The guys there got things done quick and we're great to work with. You don't have to ship off your ecm for efi. You can buy an autocal with tunes custom tunes loaded from multiple vendors. Once you receive it, it's a matter of minutes to plug it in and tune your truck.

^^^x2
I went with ATP as well and those guys are great over there. Happy with my choice as well. I do understand the face to face thing as well though. That sending in the ecm thing that some of them do seems a bit funky. Makes sense but I would imagine that would be a last resort if your truck didn't take to an autocal or v2.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thank you. I appreciate the input. Guess I will do a bit more research before I decide what to do

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts