Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ordering a stage 1 efi live autocall tuned by kory willis for my truck from synthetic motorsports but i have some questions about it before placing the order. I've tried contacting them but im having some trouble getting ahold of somebody and they don't seem very good getting back to me after leaving a message so i came to the forum hoping somebody can give me some info. When placing the order it asks me some questions that i have questions about. One is cab and chassis giving a yes or no answer. Im assuming i put yes. Dont see a reason why anybody would have a no answer ha. Another it asks for special instructions and the only thing i could think of adding in this box is that i just want the stock 5 tunes it comes with optimized stock 30hp, heavy tow 60hp, light tow/daily driver 100hp, hot 120hp and race 150hp tune. The last question is emissions present or removed. Im not sure what i should put for this. I have the federal lb7 not the cali verson. I'm a newbie to efi or any tuner at all. This is my first tuner for my first duramax so sorry if i have any stupid questions in there

·
Registered
146 Posts
The very best way is to either email them or post on the forums, as you did here. Cab and Chassis usually means commercial vehicles, not your standard truck. So you want to select "No". Special instructions you can skip out on, I just put "Make it nasty" to be funny, because it's not required to fill out.

Kory will give you 5 tunes based on what your setup is, and make sure that you select "Autocal Level 1 w/ DSP5 switch" at the very top drop down tab, I didn't and had to wait for my switch to change any of my tunes.

And emissions, I put no, since I'm running 4" Turbo back. I'd assume you want to do the same.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot for the info. So the autocal automaticlly comes with those 5 tunes? Also the only performance mod i have done to it so far is a 5in straight pipe and now i want the tuner but after that i plan on putting a profab downpipe and intake horn plus afe intake. Will these mods really make that big of a difference if i was to add them later on rather than before efi live so it could be tuned around them? Or will i be alright with just adding the exhaust i have now to the mod box when ordering and get efi live and later on just throw on the rest of the mods?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Call synthetic motorsports and order. They have the tunes for the cheapest price. They will walk you through with what you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts