Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I currently have a bully dog triple dog but I'm looking into buying efi. I was wondering if anyone knew any places close to St. Louis that'll tune my truck with the DSP 5 switch and efi live? Also, how much am I looking at to get this done? Would it be easier to try and do it myself? I Just don't wanna screw anything up. And possibly some insight on what sort of tunes I should get? Any advice is helpful. Thanks. :)

· Registered
1,344 Posts
I live close to st. louis and I went with idahorod. You dont need to be close to them. I really like my tunes he gave me and was more than willing to help me out on the phone. I got the economy, tow, street, hot street, and comp.

· Registered
1,137 Posts
There is a place in ST joeseph not sure how far it is, But i have a friend that had his truck tuned there and it seemed to run good, not sure how far that is for you tho otherwise duramax tuner is in crystal lake illinois

· Jank-A-Lank
1,635 Posts
You dont want EFI Live...:eek:.. just buy my PPE Hot Race.. and ill get this EFI Live thing you speak of and test it out for you! :rof

· Diesel Addict
8,026 Posts
i run all of Robs tunes and i have yet to complain about one of them! IMHO he is the best tuner out there!

· Recovering Diesel Addict
1,312 Posts
Robs tunes are INSANE... awful hard on tires :rofl

· Recovering Diesel Addict
1,312 Posts
whats with the tags at the bottom?

· Registered
1,137 Posts
Some people like nicks tuning better some likes robs. Personally, i like my own the the best, as its tuned to run strong and smooth and is set up the way i like it. rob and nick have different styles i would venture to guess, and its all about how you like it to drive. If you want to no whose better, buy from all the tuners, and decide which one you like best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.