Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know of a diesel shop in texas where i can just take my truck and have them install EFI with a dsp 5 switch I dont know anything about installing programs or anything so id rather just take it and have it done THANKS:cool:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
relentless i believe tunes as well as texas diesel performance

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K thanks im going to give both of them a call tommorow thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yea man no problem

·
Registered
536 Posts
where are you in texas?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Chances are the shops in question have already dealt with the tuners here, and endorse one over the other, if not, I would be very skeptical. The best are the best, if a shop doesn't sell Mike's, Nicks, or Robs tunes then you're probably gonna get screwed.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hey where are you? I can help with the switch and flashing.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
^^x2 i can help you do it aswell

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
hey does anyone know of a diesel shop in texas where i can just take my truck and have them install EFI with a dsp 5 switch I dont know anything about installing programs or anything so id rather just take it and have it done THANKS:cool:
Take a look at my tuning page. Try to find someone you trust. There is a lot of junk tuning floating around so you want to be selective.

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I met the owner form Texas Diesel Performance last weekend and a guy named Josh who works for him. I think Josh does his tuning and he spent a few years working with Rob at Adrenaline and really seems to know his stuff. Just my 2 cents :rockin

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey im located in lufkin texas and id like to just bring my truck to someone and have them do it for me. sorry i havent replyed my e-mail never sent me anything saying i had posts if anyone is around here and can help ill come see you

·
Registered
86 Posts
wow, your about 5 hours from where i am in san antonio

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya san anton is a little drive from here lol i worked on that toyota plant down there when it was being built

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
you about 3ish hours away from me, but i can help

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
where you located at 3hrs might not be to bad long as it can be done within a day

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
im on the south side of dallas...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats not to bad can you do it in a day and if so send me a price

·
Registered
1,029 Posts