Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into geting efi live installed on truck, so just purchasing dsp5 switch and tunes. Any good recommendations for locations, i am in southern indiana (evansville)?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your tuner can be located anywhere, they don't have to be local with efi live. I recommend ATP, however if you wish to have a one on one experience Fleece performance is in North Salem (if i remember right) and Danville performance is in Danville. Both are good shops.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I am just looking in getting tunes not actually purchasing program, not going to be doing alot of upgrades till tranny is beefed up. So I was looking for a place to visit and have installed. I have the ppe xcellerator Race now, trying to sell.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Yeah I am just looking in getting tunes not actually purchasing program, not going to be doing alot of upgrades till tranny is beefed up. So I was looking for a place to visit and have installed. I have the ppe xcellerator Race now, trying to sell.
We offer a v2 loaner program if that would interest you

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
There is a guy up here in Bloomington who tunes.. Let me know if you want his info

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure if you could pm it to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We offer a v2 loaner program if that would interest you
Maybe if you can pm me some info and pricing.... or contact. Looking around right now and going to sell the programer I have.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Ok, I will get it to ya when I get home

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
you can also talk to tyler from meyer perfomance. he installed mine on my truck. tunes are from Nick. great guy to deal with.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
he is in franklin, IN which is the southside of Indy.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
PM coming your way with his info

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Mark Broviak up here at Danville tunes, if your wanting a quote you can shoot either me or him a pm, and we will be more than glade to answer any questions you might have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts