Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to give EFI Live a test run. Which one on their website should I download, the version 7.5 or 8.1? I see the v7.5 is 86mb and the v8.1 is 17mb, so I don't know if the v8.1 full featured or just part now.

I don't have the Tuner yet, and will be getting it sometime in the next couple months.

Also, can anyone send me a base line or factory tune for an LBZ that I can play with before I get the tuner?

·
Registered
17,251 Posts
I would like to give EFI Live a test run. Which one on their website should I download, the version 7.5 or 8.1? I see the v7.5 is 86mb and the v8.1 is 17mb, so I don't know if the v8.1 full featured or just part now.

I don't have the Tuner yet, and will be getting it sometime in the next couple months.

Also, can anyone send me a base line or factory tune for an LBZ that I can play with before I get the tuner?
dieselplace has a bunch of stock tunes you can look at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.