Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a efi 5 postion tune on my 6.6 lmm and I know it’s bad for the engine and all and I know how people feal on the topic, but I have been looking everywhere for someone to help me do a smoke tune for it, it’s a high mile truck I’m looking to have some fun is all, if anyone can help me out or know anyone please let me know, Mo area

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have a efi 5 postion tune on my 6.6 lmm and I know it’s bad for the engine and all and I know how people feal on the topic, but I have been looking everywhere for someone to help me do a smoke tune for it, it’s a high mile truck I’m looking to have some fun is all, if anyone can help me out or know anyone please let me know, Mo area
Give this one less than an hour......;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
First and only post and it is about a 'smoke tune'? Definitely a troll.... Maybe an EPA troll?

2007 2500HD Classic 4x4 LBZ

·
Registered
229 Posts
Uh, no. Smoke tunes are stupid and only bring more unwanted attention to the diesel community. Please go away.

·
Administrator
16,948 Posts
Don't feel the trolls, we are seeing a few of them. Internet trolls or EPA trolls, either way, not helping the community.

Reactions: BoiseRob
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.