Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 ccsb 2500 duramax and I have access to a v2 so I can tune my truck relatively cheap. I was just wondering what the biggest tune other people would run on a truck with high miles cause mines at 420,000. I have receipts that the Allison transmission is new and the rear end has been rebuilt and it's had a cp3 put on. I put injectors and a lift pump on after I bought the truck.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I would give Tyler Radewald a call/text, 865-360-7172 as he can make you a tune for your needs/wants for a very reasonable price. If it were mine and depends on how much I had invested in the truck, I'd run a BIG tune on it till it throws a rod!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I have a 2002 ccsb 2500 duramax and I have access to a v2 so I can tune my truck relatively cheap. I was just wondering what the biggest tune other people would run on a truck with high miles cause mines at 420,000. I have receipts that the Allison transmission is new and the rear end has been rebuilt and it's had a cp3 put on. I put injectors and a lift pump on after I bought the truck.

First off, I assume you replaced the CP3 cause the truck already had one. As for the allison bring new a rebuilt rear end, that doesn't matter. The 5 speeds are pretty crappy stock. If you wanna keep the truck then a 90 hp tune, if you want to upgrade the truck then run a max effort 230.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts