Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking on getting EFI live with the edge cs. im shopping around for the best price or offer

i was quoted 1038.00 shipped for the complete set up efi live program, cables, 2 vin reg. edge cs set up. just wondering if anyone can beat this price

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
im looking on getting EFI live with the edge cs. im shopping around for the best price or offer

i was quoted 1038.00 shipped for the complete set up efi live program, cables, 2 vin reg. edge cs set up. just wondering if anyone can beat this price
whos tuning is that?

ill shoot you a pm but remember getting the best deal doesnt mean your getting the best tuning.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whos tuning is that?

ill shoot you a pm but remember getting the best deal doesnt mean your getting the best tuning.
no tunes just the efi setup. i want to have my hand in it to troubleshoot some ghost problems im having with my truck. i am very picky when it come to my truck. ill probly get the tunes from someone who i have seen does good tunes and good work. im just lookign for prices for the efi set up i dont want to do a ecm swap. i want the program and cables and the ct monitor

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whos tuning is that?

and its wcp diesel on ebay. iv been talking to him the last 2 days he says if i call him direct he can do 1038.00 and after i download my stock tune i can email it to him with my list of mods he can do 5 tunes for 399 but like i said ill probly go with idaho rob for tunes since he is the best. but the efi equipment is the same so im shopping around for that

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
and its wcp diesel on ebay. iv been talking to him the last 2 days he says if i call him direct he can do 1038.00 and after i download my stock tune i can email it to him with my list of mods he can do 5 tunes for 399 but like i said ill probly go with idaho rob for tunes since he is the best. but the efi equipment is the same so im shopping around for that
alright. if you want call us before you buy from ebay, give us a call and we can go over what its gonna cost if you buy everything from us including our tuning discount when you buy the v2 from us vs buying the v2 from him and then purchasing our tuning at regular pricing.

see whats is weird is map on efilive is 899 no matter what and map on cs is 299 so im just confused on how he is selling it. be careful because some companies such as efilive, airdog, edge, etc will not warranty product if it was not purchased at map pricing.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright. if you want call us before you buy from ebay, give us a call and we can go over what its gonna cost if you buy everything from us including our tuning discount when you buy the v2 from us vs buying the v2 from him and then purchasing our tuning at regular pricing.

see whats is weird is map on efilive is 899 no matter what and map on cs is 299 so im just confused on how he is selling it. be careful because some companies such as efilive, airdog, edge, etc will not warranty product if it was not purchased at map pricing.

that is good to know thanks whats your guys number?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts