Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my EFI Live installed on my truck today From Rob at ATP, All I'm going to say is WOW :gearjamin It's awesome Rob did a fantastic job, truck runs smooth and great :thumb Thanks to everyone at ATP for the help and service.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Did you have a "canned" tuner before?
EFI is by far the best way to go. Rob is a great tuner.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Yes I did have a canned tuner before, Rob is the man.
There is a night and day difference. I ran two different canned tuners before I made the switch and I was hacked I had the price of EFI in the two tuners. You now see why EFI is so great.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
I have similar tunes, love 'em, especially pulling Monarch Pass towing a fifth wheel. Better fuel mileage too.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Rob is the man!!! I have similar tunes as you and am wanting more horsepower now that i've gotten used to what I have. The 150 is impressive, but my tranny doesn't appreciate it at all. You may want to consider a TransGo Jr. to help your tranny.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
yea i had alot of problems getting mine to him and getting it back but it should be here tomorrow

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob is the man!!! I have similar tunes as you and am wanting more horsepower now that i've gotten used to what I have. The 150 is impressive, but my tranny doesn't appreciate it at all. You may want to consider a TransGo Jr. to help your tranny.

I'm going to run it as is (EASY). I'm saving for a Built trans Hopefully next spring I just need to find a trans shop close to me that does GOOD work :drink

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else. I couldn't be more happy with his tunes.:drink

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Agree as well just got mine as well from rob have only got to run it a couple times but runs awesome!!!!! now I have a fuel leak so can't drive the truck im so pissed and on top that $270 for a damn fuel line from dealer WTF but anyway Rob is the man and everyone at ATP is great

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I'm pretty sure at this point Rob could start his own army...

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Shouldn't warranty cover it?
asked that and they asked what all have you done to the truck so i know where thats going to go

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts