Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just bought a lbz. Its has a lift pump and suncoast trans. Thinking about having rob or kory tune it. Would like some input on who tuned your truck and why?

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Rob is who I went with. I used to live in Boise and went right to his shop he walked me through everything and took the time to show me a few things.

But to be honest you can't go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Recently bought an LBZ as well. I went with Rob at ATP, because of the positive customer service and excellent tunes.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Me myself and I and I wasn't too bad either!

But in all seriousness both will treat you well.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Either one you can't go wrong! I use Rob's tunes and they are great, I have seen Kory's and they are impressive too.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Well just bought a lbz. Its has a lift pump and suncoast trans. Thinking about having rob or kory tune it. Would like some input on who tuned your truck and why?
where did you buy the truck??

·
Administrator
16,862 Posts
Rob tuned my truck, I spoke with all the tuners and he impressed me the most. I ended up trying other tunes and I preferred Rob over the rest.

·
Bobo
684 Posts
I'm in Janesville, WI. I can help you with all your tuning needs. There is a "contact us" link in my signature you can use to get in touch with me. Good luck with your new truck and please feel free to contact me if you ever need anything. I'd be more than happy to help you out.

·
Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Let us know if we can help boss! Remember the search button up there will give your great reviews as well. Just type the name of the tuner you are interested in and check their customer feedback! I can assure you a good tune for whatever the setup.

Kory

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got the truck from Minneapolis mm.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in central wisconsin. Got the truck in circle pines

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had bob Olson, twisted diesel tuning do the tuning on my lmm great tunes you can contact him through dieselx as posted above

·
Registered
839 Posts
Bob from Dieselx did my truck as well i couldnt be happier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts