Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other EFI live tuners here at the Duramax forum?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Have it, forgot anything I learned about it. Need to get back to work with it, I'm tired of getting my arse handed to me by a stick truck at the track :popcorn :D

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for stoping in TBB, Dont worry your shold be much faster now it just needs to go on a diet!!!!!!! I beleive yours made more hp than mine depending on how you read the sheets:wink

·
Registered
484 Posts
Diet??? You calling me FAT?????????????????

:p Oh, you meant my truck :D

He is supposed to e-mail me all the dyno pulls from my truck, curious to compare them with the log files that I have.

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah just the truck,

I've got some sugestions from a couple tuners and tried a couple, i think its making more power, and less smoke, slower boost, and quicker spool.

This stuff just keeps getting more and more crazy!!!!:drink

·
Registered
484 Posts
Shouldn't you be enjoying the beach instead of worrying about your truck? :lol:

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theres always tomarrow:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm a wanna-be tuner,does that count for anything?

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Between the three of us maybe we can figure this out!!! Bill as soon as you get it up and running send me your stock tune!!! [email protected]
ADam i'll have one for you soon to just gotta get home and get to it!!!

Later
Caleb

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hopefully today is the day.:hyper

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm game for trying a new tune Caleb, I got a new one I'm running but you never know until you try.

Hey Bill I'll help you with what I can, I need some driving lessons and tips on reading the track for sled pulling. :thumbsup

·
Registered
33 Posts
Come over to Washington county fair tomorrow night,I'll have more info in the morning.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm gonna hit the pull at Bullskin Twp. it's directly on my way home from work, have to pass that one up. We will get together at another one for sure! :beer

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bill did you get your efi figured out yet, if not i'll be avalible tomarrow night!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
No,still not right yet. It keeps telling me it's not seeing the cable. When I go to add hardware it tells me the software is not available to install the cable. I even downloaded a fresh copy of live and tried that,still no go. I'm thinking my PPE/VA stack was soo much easier and paid for.:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
TurboBeagleBuggy said:
I'm gonna hit the pull at Bullskin Twp. it's directly on my way home from work, have to pass that one up. We will get together at another one for sure! :beer
How did the pulls go Adam?

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll give ya a call to night, between me and BeagleBuggy we should be able to get it going!!!!

THe pulls went well Adam Got 5th i think!! I didnt place but it ran like a SOB just needed tires. I was the only one of the night to turn out the lights though!!!!!!!!! THe only trucks to beet Adam Were all modified pullers so if it was just a street class he would of had first or second!

Later
Caleb

·
Registered
484 Posts
It went well I thought, I had fun! If it wouldn't have been for Abe's track reading advise and a little strategy review with Fast Eddie I would have been out to lunch. It was a squishy ride to Donegal on 30 psi in the fronts, Speedy Meedy's air pump sucks! Of course this was all on the tires Caleb "needs" :confused:

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm working on tires for westmoreland, but no mater where i placed it was still cool to smoke the lights out!!!!!!! Gotta love EFI Live!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts