Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Have it, forgot anything I learned about it. Need to get back to work with it, I'm tired of getting my arse handed to me by a stick truck at the track :popcorn :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Diet??? You calling me FAT?????????????????

:p Oh, you meant my truck :D

He is supposed to e-mail me all the dyno pulls from my truck, curious to compare them with the log files that I have.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm game for trying a new tune Caleb, I got a new one I'm running but you never know until you try.

Hey Bill I'll help you with what I can, I need some driving lessons and tips on reading the track for sled pulling. :thumbsup

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm gonna hit the pull at Bullskin Twp. it's directly on my way home from work, have to pass that one up. We will get together at another one for sure! :beer

·
Registered
484 Posts
It went well I thought, I had fun! If it wouldn't have been for Abe's track reading advise and a little strategy review with Fast Eddie I would have been out to lunch. It was a squishy ride to Donegal on 30 psi in the fronts, Speedy Meedy's air pump sucks! Of course this was all on the tires Caleb "needs" :confused:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Bigger tires will help you out with the RPM's for sure Caleb. As far as the lights, :peelout you made things even blacker on the vid. :thumbsup I can't wait for Westmoreland to do it all again :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.