Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came by some extra cash wondering what mods I needed to run robs max effort tune?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have the exhaust and gauges with EFI by rob just need to know what all I need to be safe I'm looking at the alligator 650 HP kit and is the lift pump 100% necessary?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
you will not likely lift a head on a LMM

exhaust, gauges, lift pump, egr delete, built trans. That'll get you 530ish to the wheels

after that you need more air, and nozzles help. ~650 is about the limit of what I'd say is safe to push on a stock bottom end

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just did the block plate on the egr I believe 530 is all I want to achieve what's a good trans kit for that HP

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lufkin tx and I would say it may see a dyno day here and there and of course put the locals in their place I'm not looking to abuse it and I'm on a budget so trans kit is a bang for your buck type deal

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd personally go with atleast a ppe stage 4 but since your already spending a few thousand go with the stage 5 kit

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
got to pay to play unfortunately..

·
Administrator
17,047 Posts
Drive over to see Brad at Calvins Trans in Louisiana, he'll take good care of you. Trans and tuning are two things that you don't want every neighborhood mechanic touching.

Brad builds the trans in Max'd Out for Rob.

As mentioned above...

Lift pump, gauges, exhaust, and built trans.

EGR is nice to have, you can at least do a blocker plate.

Edge Insight CTS is nice for gauges.

Lift Pump I recommend the AirDog2 165, because you can get a lifetime warranty and it has added filtration. Every pump WILL fail, that lifetime warranty WILL pay for itself.

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
Drive over to see Brad at Calvins Trans in Louisiana, he'll take good care of you. Trans and tuning are two things that you don't want every neighborhood mechanic touching.

Brad builds the trans in Max'd Out for Rob.

As mentioned above...

Lift pump, gauges, exhaust, and built trans.

EGR is nice to have, you can at least do a blocker plate.

Edge Insight CTS is nice for gauges.

Lift Pump I recommend the AirDog2 165, because you can get a lifetime warranty and it has added filtration. Every pump WILL fail, that lifetime warranty WILL pay for itself.

X2

Ditto on everything said above.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts