Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some guidance, just recently moved from the LB7 world to the LMM world, looking at tunes, wondering if there's an advantage to the mini maxx over EFI? And I would like to be able to eventually buy or build my own tunes and flash them myself, any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
220 Posts
EFI all the way. Fully customizable. Great people handle some tunes. I suggest PPEI! (Kory Willis)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Im gonna be switching from from H&S to EFI live here in the next week. I hate my H&S compared to my EFI on my 01. I will let u know the difference.

·
Registered
318 Posts
not to mention the cost.... H&S mite as well be made of gold

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems pretty unanimous, EFI it is, I was wondering myself why H&S was so damn expensive... So now I have to ask, a v2 or autocal? Thanks a ton for the help guys

·
Registered
170 Posts
Autocal was very easy! Of course if you want to figure it out on your own sounds like v2 is the way to go.

Love my tunes from Idaho Rob at ATP Trucks. Truck drives a million times better and the thing will pay itself off within 6 months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts