Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Irish man
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right out of the gates check engine light on switch works installed right?:confused:

·
Irish man
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to get a d coder from a friend codes are ..... p0113-p0183-p2564-p0090-p0193-p2610-p2510 .... I turned it off for now!

·
Dead beat seller!
1,060 Posts
p0113 intake air sensor high voltage
p0183 fuel Temperature Sensor Circuit High Voltage
p2564 Turbocharger boost control position sensor ciruit low voltage
p0090 fuel press regulator circuit
p0193 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input
p2610 Control Module Ignition On Timer Performance
p2510 Engine Control Module Relay Circuit

·
Irish man
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought a pre set ECM with the DSP 5 switch I hooked everything as instructed when I went to start my truck at first would'nt start after a few trys she fired up with check engine light on first time for this truck I put her through hell no problems I am confused

·
Irish man
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do I get rid of the problems?

·
Irish man
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks I was thinking about doing that his tunes are great from what I read maybe my truck had the problems from the stack I had the truck is holding back with the new ECM I dont know what to think I just want my truck to have action like you guys!

·
Dead beat seller!
1,060 Posts
vinny you know your truck should be on the otherside of that big white thing we call a garage door with the bumpers on it and the motor in it man some one has to show you were you park duramaxs have luck fixing it sad thing to see a d-max down

·
DuramaxForum Veteran
4,506 Posts
o its had a treat this week. It got to sit in the shop while i tore the interior apart. Otherwise it has been sitting in our machine shed since august. Someday ill put it back together, no rush though. Pulling season doesnt start till may.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do the codes come back when cleared?... Mine had a bunch of codes once because I had turned the key on when wire harness was disconnected. Flags flew because of all the disconnected stuff the computer could not see. I reconnected everything; cleared the codes and the chk eng light stayed out.

·
Irish man
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cleared the codes it never came back thanks

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
just clear them and go on.... you'll be fine

the codes you need to worry about wont clear.. so if you can clear them and they stay off.. your fine

·
Irish man
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks I think I want stronger tuneing now I tryed all trans safe but its not for me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.