Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll probally be looking into getting EFI next year but was wondering if there are any good tuners Around the Syracuse NY area. Looked on EFI website at resellers and there wasn't any in NY.

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
You can order from any EFI Live dealer than tunes and they will be able to provide you with tuning and support. If you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya thats what I'd do initialy but it would be nice if there was some one I could talk face to face if need be.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just thought I'd check again. if I get EFI live and really start using it it would be nice to have a knowlegable person around to help me out.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Not sure of forum rules so pm me and i will give ya a ph#

·
Registered
291 Posts
im in syracuse ny and would like to do the same, id buy it and start messing with it but i dont have the $$$$ at the moment to do so!

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Tunes are sent via email.

Any one of the vendors can help you with phone support.

Don't go messing with things if you don't fully understand what you're doing... :D

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
if you wanna go with someone local look into [email protected] diesel. hes in CT. I have a few friends that are happy with his tunes/service.

but like was said doing tunes through email is no big deal. [email protected] is a great guy/tuner. check the time in my sig for proof :D i have videos too ;) haha

you can get his tuning through [email protected] up there ^

also idaho rob is very god and is a vendor here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts