Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep most excited ive been in a few months lol.

But something to me just doesn't look right here.....some genius tell what I think I am reading.

Is the 2 licenses used or what?

Attachments

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
yep both ecm liences have been used

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that son of a bitch....

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
yep gotta buy a vin licence, plus is you still have 2 tcm licences left lol

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
yea you got dickd :(

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
uh yeah its not described as it is

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
man why didn't you just buy a new one and get two free tunes

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
standby for duplicate of email being typed as I speak....I'm far past the pissed off part....Had a shitastic day already its getting better....luckily he didn't give me his phone number.

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
That sux man......contact the dude...he has 100% feedback, maybe he will make it right.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
lol ^^^^^

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
the way i see it he owes you money back or take it back

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mrs/Ms Loretta Roark,

Ok lets just start off by saying...Nothing pisses me off more when people lie about a product willingly or unwillingly...

Both Licenses have been used on this V2....so basically its a paperweight to me, absolutely worthless. Your auction clearly states it has 2 licenses so that you may tune 2 different vehicles...yes normally they do now until you use them....obviously not with yours though.

Two options you can refund 200 of the total cost so I can buy 2 new licenses, so that I can actually use it.

or you can return all of the money and I'll mail it back when I get a chance seeing I've been waiting on this for a week and you mailed a week ago from KY to IL...

Thanks and have a Great day,

John

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I toned it down a bit....figured profusely cursing throughout it was a bad idea

Should have known better, especially when the auction says I have 2 more tuners so i don't need this one.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
lol lmao ^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
standby for duplicate of email being typed as I speak....I'm far past the pissed off part....Had a shitastic day already its getting better....luckily he didn't give me his phone number.
you an get his phone number through ebay , go to paypal file a claim and under description file it as not as described , you will get your money back for sure
then go to duramaxtuner.com or husker diesel

1 - 20 of 87 Posts