Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Hey Dustin the link doesn't work. In light of the new updates I will most likely be using the Team Viewer with one of the ATP team when we load my friends tunes. Thanks.

·
Administrator
30,069 Posts
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
thanks for the heads up D!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I can't get my firmware to update to the V2.07.82 it is Stuck on 2.07.64

I ordered tune last week from you guys and just did all the deletes and exhaust 2010 lmm and I can't get the tunes to drag and drop on the EFI explorer. I 've updated both the software 7.5 and 8.2 but still comes up with that message the version being opened isn't supported or whatever. any help would be appreciated... Like tonight since it's my dd

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I went through hell on April 2nd when BlackBear sent me a gasser tune for a buddy! He was on this update and I wasn't, even though using V7.5 and V8's check for updates said that I was on the latest version. It was really frustrating - good idea putting up a heads up! :drink

Wally

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
yeah, mine says "Error $0185: file or folder not found"

Killing me. Need to load corrected speedo tunes. Already got pulled over twice and 1 ticket.

Took me a couple of adjustments to get my speedometer dialed in with my V2 and changed the speed limiter to 150mph. Probably a bad idea, I was entering the freeway early morning last week and a Dodge Diesel was accelerating trying to keep up with me. I just kept throttling to keep him from catching me in the rear view mirror, I glanced down and the $peedometer was at 115.

That is bracelet time, unwanted valet/towing parking, hello to the judge and possible criminal charges, and explaining to the wife how when I bought the truck a diesel truck would slow me down, not, and sleeping on the below accommodations in the house.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~peek:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Therin lies the problem, or part of it. The tuners are using the pre-release software not the public release when sending out the Autocals that are linked to their V2's? If your Autocal does not match bootblock/firmware/software their V2 has been updated to your Autocal will not open the file until you update to whatever the V2 is...

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Correct. In order to tune many of the platforms such as the newest csp5 for cummins and many LML things we have to run the latest software, as well as, being one of the beta tuners they like us to run the current software to see if there are any bugs... and with that not being the main one on their site, it screws alot of people up. lol

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Correct. In order to tune many of the platforms such as the newest csp5 for cummins and many LML things we have to run the latest software, as well as, being one of the beta tuners they like us to run the current software to see if there are any bugs... and with that not being the main one on their site, it screws alot of people up. lol
Haha that is why I love Team Viewer that way it doesn't matter if it all goes right over my analog head LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys, Just pulled the trigger on Kory's tunes. Thanks Chad! This is all new to me, but I know where to go if I have any problems.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.