Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought egr delete pipe about 3 months ago from profab and havent really looked at it till today (stupid) but i ran into a problem... on all the other egr pipes that ive seen online they all come with a plug in on top of the pipe for the main plug in off the egr cooler (guessing a MAP sensor i really dont know the instructions are pretty hard to see). mine does not?? im pretty freakin confused right now because it shows on the profab website that it comes with the plug in.. do i have a problem here? does it have to be plugged in or do i have to make something myself for it? or did i get the wrong pipe? anything helps yall.. really hope i didnt buy a 300$ table ornament. ive done the delete on my lly with no problems so this stumped me

https://profabperformance.com/jm2/i...-2006-2007/product/13-lbz-lmm-egr-delete-tube

that is the pic off of their website. the plug in on top is what im missing

·
King of Battle
854 Posts
that is the map sensor plug in and your sure its not anywhere on the delete pipe? mine is underneath/back side of it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes ive read the instructions i cant quit make out everything circled in the pictures though. do i just remove the map sensor and attach it to the tube?

·
King of Battle
854 Posts
yes, there should be a place where it screws into the tube with the same bolt.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok that solves it thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Ours is a little different.

Remove the rubber grommet from the map sensor. This gives you a hose barb connection on the map sensor.

Screw the supplied "pipe to hose barb" fitting into the one of the bungs on the delete tube. Use the hose provided to connect the two. Mount the map, preferably with the hose barb down, with a wire tie.

·
Registered
204 Posts
any pictures so people can see?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts