Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, like the bold print, deep thinking, other comments do relate to technical response but not all. I drive a big truck, hunt, fish, boat, track cars, loud fast cars..... we, people who do these things, fight for respect in all of these endeavors. I totally disagree when people are a...... reinforcing much negative public opinion without a need to do so. relax let it go. Please read all my posts, especially around truckers who need to roll coal to prove something. But I am all about horsepower and consuming fossil fuel. That is my passion and profession. Just do it at the right time and place. Sorry too old to see the benefits of such dialogue or behavior. My personal bias is to get along, whether hunting when people hate hunters, or tracking when people think it is not good for the environment, and be nice. I respect how others see the world or a business transaction. But that is just me. If they want to discuss it and have a dialogue I have time. Rude , no, hurts all of us

21 - 21 of 21 Posts