Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Ats is working/about to release one

·
Registered
349 Posts
Duramaxtuner has one

·
Registered
254 Posts
What is the point of having it be emissions compliant? It's going to void your warranty anyway.

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
If he's in an emission testing county it's easier to keep it all working so he doesn't have to return it all to stock every year. Could you see your self tAkin a set of compounds every year

·
Registered
254 Posts
^ thanks for explaining makes sense now

·
Registered
349 Posts
May want to call them.. There shop truck is a denail LML with twin turbo and emissions compliant

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Ya i think they had that truck at 700 somethin hp with all stock emissions but I'm not sure i would do just for the fact the dpf system aint really reliable

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
If u go and search threads this topic was touched apon on the emmisions compliant tuning last month. Duramax tuner was the people selling the twin kit that Jason wherli was fabricating for them. I took a hugeeeeee interest in the twin kit. I personally spoke to jason last month and he said they were thinking of scrapping the twin kit. They didn't have enough testing trucks to test the kit on. Also there was a couple problems with specific aspects of it that were not cost effective to aknowledge. So duramax and kory do have dpf on tuning. I have had no problems with duramax tuner. Fantastic tuning. I would love the twins but hopefully someone else can get this Rolling. Jason's biggest concern that had me most interested was keeping every single emmisions hardware and components in the factory positions. Downpipe intake fill neck. Tank etc. so hopefully I helped a little bit

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I do not live in an emissions county. Not sure when that will change but as of now. That was one of my concerns. Also all the added costs of removing the emissions crap and my lack of knowledge on these kits kinda swayed me into looking into all possibilities.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
It looks like your already deleted from your sig???

·
Registered
446 Posts
If u go and search threads this topic was touched apon on the emmisions compliant tuning last month. Duramax tuner was the people selling the twin kit that Jason wherli was fabricating for them. I took a hugeeeeee interest in the twin kit. I personally spoke to jason last month and he said they were thinking of scrapping the twin kit. They didn't have enough testing trucks to test the kit on. Also there was a couple problems with specific aspects of it that were not cost effective to aknowledge. So duramax and kory do have dpf on tuning. I have had no problems with duramax tuner. Fantastic tuning. I would love the twins but hopefully someone else can get this Rolling. Jason's biggest concern that had me most interested was keeping every single emmisions hardware and components in the factory positions. Downpipe intake fill neck. Tank etc. so hopefully I helped a little bit
Thanks for the compliment. :drink You are correct we have it on our lml and is still working but we are still not sure on an Eta or if we are going to continue the program.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. :drink You are correct we have it on our lml and is still working but we are still not sure on an Eta or if we are going to continue the program.

I'm f en ready when u guys are

1 - 16 of 16 Posts