Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I just received a notice that they will now replace my Block heater ...Hmmmmm
also reprogram ecm for particulate filter ..
nice

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased my 2019 at the end of August 2019 and it didn't have a cord from the date of delivery - I was wondering what the issue was because I always use mine through the winter. I was then told about this recall. I saw on my screen that my truck was in the recall and I could now take it in. I took it to the dealership and now have one! Not sure it there was just never one put in as it was probably on the assembly line during the recall and they just omitted it? I don't really care, I have it now and it works!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Not me yet... WTF
I got the onstar diagnostic notice ….under recalls says cord and ekhaust particulate filter ECM reprogram .. have not received paper notification yet

·
Registered
11 Posts
Göt my engine block heater installed along with my first faulty glow plug 30,000 miles here we go stay positive.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Engine block heater replaced 7/28/20, in Southeast Georgia...If they've got the parts down here, they should have them every where...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Göt my 2500 back yesterday and they did good job installing block heater

·
Registered
11 Posts
I turned it in friday evening and it was done sat evening i was busy so picked it up yesterday they did great job on it the cord is toë strapped along inner fender /and looks great with a cap on the outlet/prongs

·
Premium Member
86 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Already had minè installed . Took a day and i am pleased with it

21 - 31 of 31 Posts