Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my check engine light came on the other day iused my tuner to check it and it pull up two codes one was,p0046and the other was p1621 the truck runs great but im wanting to find out what the codes mean.:help

·
Dead beat seller!
1,060 Posts
P0046 Turbo/Super Charger Boost Control Solenoid Circuit Range/Performance

p1621 Control module long term memory loss

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i notice a wire craced on my boost control the other day i wonder what the memory loss is about i did change tuners the other day

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok ya cause of the shift on the fly deal i am getting much better fuel economy now 18+ but ive notice a little lack in acceleration prolly the boost sensor

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i really appreciate your help and is there somewere i can find a code book for my truck?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks u really been helpful now I just gotta spend a gob of money on a sensor I just priced one nearly 400 dollars

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gmpartsdirect.com had the sensor for 233.03 tax and shipping total is 284.30 it's not exactly cheap but it's much better than 400 at chevy :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The part number for the turbo vein position sensor is 97603320 if anyone needs it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts