Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m really stumped here. I’ve got a 2005 lly with the zf6 and 140k miles. Truck has efi live tuning, fass 165, egr delete, and a DD clutch. I was having fuel pressure issues so I replaced the fuel pressure regulator with a cheap parts store one. Truck ran great for a few days until I hopped in it one morning and had no power. Foot to the floor barely building rpm. Rail pressure was way down. Got the truck home and it wouldn’t start back up. Cranked forever but didn’t make enough rail pressure to start. Ended up throwing on a brand new exergy sportsman cp3, Bosch regulator, and rail plug. Truck fired right up and idled great. However after taking it for a drive I’ve still got no power. Truck makes what I’d expect for rail pressure but only around 10lbs of boost. Maf reads 25g/s at idle and 110ish and wide open. No smoke or check engine lights. Desired and actual rail pressure are very close. I’ve checked for boost leaks and can’t find any but I’ve had those before and this feels different almost like the truck just won’t build rpm. Interesting part is that I tried unplugging the maf to see what that would do. Took the truck for a drive a no change at all. Replaced the maf and map sensors still with no change. I’m totally stumped. Sorry for the long post not sure if the whole cp3 swap even has anything to do with this issue but I figured I’d include as much detail as I could. Thanks in advance for the help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts