Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Time For A Engine Build!!
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate to do this but I need to free up some money and these are just sitting around! I bought this kit about two months ago, I am sure that a lot of you will recognize the kit.
The Kit came off Trent’s personal tow rig, He sold it to the guy I bought it from, It was only used by Trent! You can view the thread where I found the kit EPR Triple Turbo Kit and A1 Head Studs for sale - Duramax Diesels Forum
Everything is as pictured in that thread just Inventoried and re-packaged I would really like this kit to be put to use like it was intended! My price is $5300 + PayPal fees/Shipping if you have questions Pm me or post in the thread, Thanks for looking -JJ

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump TTT Great kit needs a good home!

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bring it on up!

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump TTT

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Don't mean to insult you but would you consider $4500?

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't mean to insult you but would you consider $4500?
No insult! That would be a legit offer if you were local but with shipping and PayPal Fees Im gonna have to say No and hold out for more!! Thanks though.-JJ

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
OMG Im only like an 1 hour 15min away... good lord I could really use some triples lol

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't been on this forum for quite some time and this probably won't be received well but I now currently reside in Florida and I still have this triple turbo kit just sitting in my garage in storage bins taking up space.
I never installed this kit and to my knowledge it has never been installed other then on Trent's truck when he was developing the kit.
I would really like to find the home for this kit so if anybody is interested please let me know.

·
Registered
10,646 Posts
Tom or james must of deleted that thread off of dd. Can you send me pictures? Can post here, pm, or text me at 540 758 1468

1 - 13 of 13 Posts