Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 03 lb7 cold air intake, 5 inch all the way, fass 165 pump, efi live tuned by crank it up diesel, ats stage 3 transmission, lbz cp3 pump, might put 30% nozzles, was just wondering how much rwhp I could get
Thanks

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
How much its capable of? Or how much you have now? No one knows what kind of tunes you have. Is say right now your probably capable of around 500-530whp. That stage 3 transmission is going to hold you back. Was a bit of a waste of money is sounds since you want to do air/fuel mods.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How much its capable of? Or how much you have now? No one knows what kind of tunes you have. Is say right now your probably capable of around 500-530whp. That stage 3 transmission is going to hold you back. Was a bit of a waste of money is sounds since you want to do air/fuel mods.

Its my everyday driver I was just wanted some extra horsepower the highest tune is 250. will that transmission not hold all that because I have yet to get the transmission installed its getting ready to go to the shop

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would recommend just doing a stage V kit. If your paying for the labor coss, why not just do it once and be done? Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would recommend just doing a stage V kit. If your paying for the labor coss, why not just do it once and be done? Just my 2 cents...
what he said.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
#1 don't let ATS touch your Allison or let anyone put an ATS kit in it. Get a Suncoast Gmax with double sided frictions or get a PPE stage 5. Can't go wrong with a Suncoast converter or Mike L's new Goerend converter. Just don't get an ats. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts