Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After ordering my EFI through Rob I got some new gauges. Isspro EV2 GM match. I got them installed and hooked up thought i'd share a pic of what they look like

Attachments

·
Registered
980 Posts
Looks good...did u have some one install them or did u do it yourself? How's the install f u did it?

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Yeh I'm loving them. I'll be looking for gauges pretty soon and these are pretty nice.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good...did u have some one install them or did u do it yourself? How's the install f u did it?
I installed them myself, it was pretty easy pulled out the factory pillar ran all my wires up to the pillar location and then hooked them up to the gauges in new pillar. I was a little stuck on my boost sensor placement and I ended up removing the aluminium tube and taping that

·
Registered
897 Posts
Looks good. Who did you get the gauges from?

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Looks good! That's on my list, along with EFI from Rob, exhaust etc....
Are the factory Silverado gauges the same as the Sierra gauges (NBS)? I can't tell from your pic, but something looks different than my truck? I think?

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Looks good

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
Good choice, Isspros are the best gauge for the money. Reliable, accurate, reasonable price and excellent support.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good. Who did you get the gauges from?
Alligator Performance, i got their dual pillar package. one piece of advise i would maybe recommend is getting a plastic adhesive promoter and spray the pillar before the paint, i did not do this and i rubbed an edge and it pulled the paint off. but otherwise everything all looks good, i'll maybe try and get a better pic in daylight i know the first isn't very good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts