Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a difference between the mbrp 5" turbo back and the magna flow 5" turbo back

which is better

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Probably only muffler. It is all in how much you are willing to spend. It also depends on what material you have it made in too. I haven't heard anything bad on either company. I think MBRP is probably a little more popular.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Magnaflow - only available in stainless = spendy

MBRP, available in Aluminized and stainless and much better priced. Fit is great as well. If you don't need stainless, MBRP is the only choice!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i love my 5" magnaflow,but don't go cheap buy the stainless steel it's worth the extra cash.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thanks guys for the positive response to our products!

J.C. - if you need any more info about MBRP's 5" system give us a call or p.m. me and I'll help you all I can.
MBRP 888-636-7223

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
thanks guys for the positive response to our products!

J.C. - if you need any more info about MBRP's 5" system give us a call or p.m. me and I'll help you all I can.
MBRP 888-636-7223
do you guys have a dual 5" avalible for my 05 dually it has 4" duals but i love the sound of the 5" but i can't find any 5",if nothing else i'll just have to build a set custom exhaust.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
hopefully i'll know by next year this time.i have a 5" magnaflow and i would like to get a 6" tip for it,are those avalible in stain less steel and if they are could you pm me a price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts