Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be getting a 5 inch striaght pipe soon.. aluminized, and loud. i am thinkin about flo pro any other suggestions? or does it not really matter as much the brand? thanks... oh i would like to buy it from a dealer on the forum.. so hit me up

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
I got aluminized diamond eye exhaust. dont be to upset when you put it on and realize it isnt that loud

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Its all just bent pipe, most guys have very good reviews on the economy 5 in kit from husker diesel, a vendor here. I loved it on my LLY and will be placing the order soon for my new LMM.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah i saw that and am definitely contemplating it. but i am really looking for cheapest but i dont want to be too cheap and buy a shit system.
edit* not saying the husker one isnt a good price, or is a shit system

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
dude dont think you should spend more money on bent pipe. dont spend more than 400. my diamond eye's fit and finish is perfect it mimmicks the stock exhaust's pattern exactly

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I have the flo-pro aluminized and am happy with it, fit and finish is good

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Flo-pro makes a good kit.

if you run it down pipe back straight pipe it will have the duramax scream. if you put on a down pipe on that scream will be cut drastically down

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Flo-pro makes a good kit.

if you run it down pipe back straight pipe it will have the duramax scream. if you put on a down pipe on that scream will be cut drastically down
Yep I wish I would've got a downpipe and did it all at the same time...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts